List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sergei Golubchik Date:June 23 2011 4:59pm
Subject:Re: Temporarily preventing index from being selected
View as plain text
Hi, Olivier!

On Jun 23, Olivier Chédru wrote:

> Thanks for the tip!
>
> I guess the modification of keys_in_use should occur when
> handler::info() is called with HA_STATUS_CONST?

Yes.

Regards,
Sergei
Thread
Temporarily preventing index from being selectedOlivier Chédru23 Jun
  • Re: Temporarily preventing index from being selectedYves Trudeau23 Jun
    • RE: Temporarily preventing index from being selectedOlivier Chédru23 Jun
      • Re: Temporarily preventing index from being selectedSergei Golubchik23 Jun