List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kristian Nielsen Date:April 18 2011 9:49am
Subject:Re: MariaDB/MySQL error code issue
View as plain text
Kristian Nielsen <knielsen@stripped> writes:

> It seems option (4) is the best option. Is someone from MySQL/Oracle willing

Sorry, I meant "option (*1*) is the best option" of course.

> Failing that, it seems (3) is the best option. In this case, we need (at

And here (*2*)

> So, any hope for getting solution (4) working with MySQL@Oracle? And failing

(*1*)

BTW, option (1) will also benefit MySQL@Oracle if we get to the point where
more stuff from MariaDB gets into MySQL, something that I am still hoping will
happen sooner or later.

 - Kristian.
Thread
MariaDB/MySQL error code issueKristian Nielsen18 Apr
  • Re: MariaDB/MySQL error code issueKristian Nielsen18 Apr
    • Re: MariaDB/MySQL error code issueOleg Tsarev18 Apr
  • Re: [Maria-developers] MariaDB/MySQL error code issueSergei Golubchik19 Apr
  • Re: [Maria-developers] MariaDB/MySQL error code issueOleksandr Byelkin19 Apr