List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthew Boehm Date:February 21 2011 10:03pm
Subject:accessing status variables
View as plain text
Hello all,
 From within a plug-in, what's the best/correct way to access all the
status variables that are visible from 'SHOW GLOBAL STATUS'?

I've included the mysql_priv.h header file in my plugin which gives me
access to "global_status_var" and "status_vars[]". Is it safe for me to
read their values at any point?

I was planning on writing a simple for-loop to iterate through
status_vars[]. Or is there something else that already does this and
gives the values of each element?

Thanks,
Matthew
Thread
accessing status variablesMatthew Boehm21 Feb
  • Re: accessing status variablesSergei Golubchik1 Mar
    • Re: accessing status variablesMatthew Boehm13 Apr
      • Re: accessing status variablesSergei Golubchik19 Apr