List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kristian Nielsen Date:February 8 2011 6:04pm
Subject:Re: add more innodb bufferpool usage statistics
View as plain text
Jimmy Yang <jimmy.yang@stripped> writes:

> Steve & Mark, we were discussing this in our InnoDB internal list as well

Why do such discussions on internal lists?

There are many outside Oracle who are able to contribute to the discussion,
and even more interested just to follow it.

 - Kristian.
Thread
add more innodb bufferpool usage statisticsSteve Hardy8 Feb
  • Re: add more innodb bufferpool usage statisticsMARK CALLAGHAN8 Feb
Re: add more innodb bufferpool usage statisticsJimmy Yang8 Feb
  • Re: add more innodb bufferpool usage statisticsKristian Nielsen8 Feb
    • Re: add more innodb bufferpool usage statisticsMARK CALLAGHAN11 Feb