List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:tc yang Date:December 13 2010 8:09am
Subject:how can close g++ optimize option with -O0 in mysql5.5 souce code
View as plain text
Hello everybody:

     when I  debug mysql5.5 source code using GDB and trace some
variables's value,it raise <value optimized out>, I think may be need
to close g++ optimize option and recompile if, but I don't know how
can I do that
     where could I change the gcc or g++ option?
     ( I see configure --help, there is no option for this ,do I need
to modify configure file text?)
Thread
how can close g++ optimize option with -O0 in mysql5.5 souce codetc yang13 Dec
  • Re: how can close g++ optimize option with -O0 in mysql5.5 soucecodeDavi Arnaut13 Dec
    • Re: how can close g++ optimize option with -O0 in mysql5.5 souce codetc yang14 Dec