List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sergei Golubchik Date:November 17 2010 6:39pm
Subject:Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce code
View as plain text
Hi, Rick!

On Nov 17, Rick James wrote:
> Any chance there is a PHP or Perl wrapper around the parser? I would really
> like to do some 'correct' parsing (eg of the binlog/slowlog/processlist),
> rather than my regular expression hacks.

See DBIx::MyParse

Regards,
Sergei
Thread
Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codetc yang17 Nov
  • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codeHartmut Holzgraefe17 Nov
    • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codetc yang17 Nov
      • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codeHartmut Holzgraefe17 Nov
        • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codeRick James17 Nov
          • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codeSergei Golubchik17 Nov
      • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codeWeldon Whipple17 Nov
        • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codetc yang18 Nov