List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:November 17 2010 5:51pm
Subject:Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce code
View as plain text
Any chance there is a PHP or Perl wrapper around the parser? I would
really like to do some 'correct' parsing (eg of the
binlog/slowlog/processlist), rather than my regular expression hacks.

--
Rick James - MySQL Geek

Thread
Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codetc yang17 Nov
  • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codeHartmut Holzgraefe17 Nov
    • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codetc yang17 Nov
      • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codeHartmut Holzgraefe17 Nov
        • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codeRick James17 Nov
          • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codeSergei Golubchik17 Nov
      • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codeWeldon Whipple17 Nov
        • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codetc yang18 Nov