List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hartmut Holzgraefe Date:November 17 2010 10:30am
Subject:Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce code
View as plain text
On 11/17/2010 10:55 AM, tc yang wrote:
> thanks a lot!
> mysql not use lex for tokenizing, only use  sql_lex.cc and the
> lex_hash.h to  supply the same interface as lex/flex supplied? and the
> up level also use yacc?

well, it uses bison, i don't think that it will work with any other
yacc derivate

> I can find sql_yacc.yy,  Is it equal .y file? when I see other yacc
> demo, yacc file always named .y

it is yacc/bison just fine, but supposed to interface with C++ code,
so the double .yy similar to the double .cc used for C++, to tell
bison that it's dealing with embedded C++ and needs to generate code
suitable for being compiled using a C++ compiler

--
hartmut
Thread
    • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codetc yang17 Nov
      • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codeHartmut Holzgraefe17 Nov
        • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codeRick James17 Nov
          • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codeSergei Golubchik17 Nov
      • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codeWeldon Whipple17 Nov
        • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codetc yang18 Nov