List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:tc yang Date:November 17 2010 9:55am
Subject:Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce code
View as plain text
thanks a lot!
mysql not use lex for tokenizing, only use  sql_lex.cc and the
lex_hash.h to  supply the same interface as lex/flex supplied? and the
up level also use yacc?
I can find sql_yacc.yy,  Is it equal .y file? when I see other yacc
demo, yacc file always named .y
In websit http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/MySQL_Internals,I can't find
subject helpfull for this Lexical and grammatical implement

在 2010年11月17日 下午2:46,Hartmut Holzgraefe <hartmut.holzgraefe@stripped>
写道: