List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:tc yang Date:November 17 2010 5:33am
Subject:Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce code
View as plain text
在 2010年11月17日 上午11:22,tc yang <yangtc.sub@stripped>写道:

> hi:
>     I recently study mysql source code,  grammatical and semantic analysis,mysql
> source version 5.57
>     but I can't find .l file for lex and .y for yacc in mysql level,innbase
> dictonary have /pars0lex.l, why mysql don't have lex source?
>     in sql directory only have sql_lex.cc,this is generated from lex source ? and
> where is the lex source(".l" file), and how is generated?
>     Is there some helpfull documentations for this?

Thread
Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codetc yang17 Nov
  • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codeHartmut Holzgraefe17 Nov
    • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codetc yang17 Nov
      • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codeHartmut Holzgraefe17 Nov
        • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codeRick James17 Nov
          • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codeSergei Golubchik17 Nov
      • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codeWeldon Whipple17 Nov
        • Re: mysql grammatical and semantic souce codetc yang18 Nov