List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:January 25 2001 3:08pm
Subject:OS/2 Patches for 3.23.32
View as plain text
Hi!

>>>>> "Yuri" == Yuri Dario <mc6530@stripped> writes:

Yuri> Hi,
Yuri> just uploaded patch.3.23.32.os2 to
Yuri> support.mysql.com/pub/mysql/Incoming.

Yuri> Made following changes to code:

Yuri> configure.in: needs LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL to correctly configure libtool,
Yuri> forgot to remove ps&kill changes
Yuri> my_sys.h: previous F_*LK definitions no longer needed with latest
Yuri> compiler enviroment
Yuri> ltconfig: enabled DLL support for OS/2
Yuri> ltmain.sh: as above. Should I send them to libtool maintainer?

Yes, please!

Yuri> my_getwd.c: added support for drive letters
Yuri> ha_berkeley.cc: fixed cast for function prototype.

Already fixed in our code.

Yuri> log.cc: requires io.h to compile.
Yuri> log_event.h: removes write macro used by pthread emulation (conflict
Yuri> with C++ members)
Yuri> mysqld.c: removed commented (old) code
Yuri> net_serv.cc: alarm_buff is used also for OS/2, thr_got_alarm invoked
Yuri> with wrong parameter type.

Yuri> That's all :-))

Thanks!

I will apply this today to the current 3.23 tree!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
OS/2 Patches for 3.23.32Michael Widenius25 Jan