List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Padraig O'Sullivan Date:October 13 2010 8:39pm
Subject:Query Rewriting Plugin
View as plain text
Hi!

I have a patch with a new plugin point for query rewriting that I'd
like to have considered. It allows someone to develop a plugin which
can modify the text of a query before it is parsed.

I have my work in a branch on launchpad
(lp:~posulliv/mysql-server/query-rewrite) but I'm not familiar with
the procedure to get code considered for MySQL. I'm wondering what is
the preferred method to have this patch considered? Should I propose
the branch for merging on launchpad or should I send a patch to this
mailing list?

Any pointers to the procedure I should follow would be awesome.

Thanks,
-Padraig
Thread
Query Rewriting PluginPadraig O'Sullivan13 Oct
  • Re: Query Rewriting PluginSergei Golubchik13 Oct
    • Re: Query Rewriting PluginPadraig O'Sullivan13 Oct
      • Re: Query Rewriting PluginPeter Benjamin Volk13 Oct
      • Re: Query Rewriting PluginSergei Golubchik14 Oct
      • Re: Query Rewriting PluginLenz Grimmer14 Oct
        • Re: Query Rewriting PluginPadraig O'Sullivan15 Oct