List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:MARK CALLAGHAN Date:October 11 2010 2:48am
Subject:Re: A question of "MySQL external XA and internal XA"
View as plain text
This is after crash recovery. Crash recovery is done at startup to
make InnoDB consistent. At the conclusion of that there might be
InnoDB transactions in state PREPARED. The following is then done.

The list is used to determine what to do with transactions in state PREPARED.
* if it is on the list it is committed
* otherwise it is rolled back

--
Mark Callaghan