List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Konstantin Osipov Date:September 8 2010 11:19am
Subject:Re: [STYLE] Self-sufficient header files
View as plain text
* Mats Kindahl <mats.kindahl@stripped> [10/08/27 18:06]:
> Proposal
> ======
>
> Every header file should be self-sufficient in the sense that for a
> header file my_header.h, the following should compile without errors:
>
>     #include "my_header.h"
>
> An exception is made for generated files, for example, those generated
> by Yacc and Lex, since it is not possible to re-write the generators to
> produce "correct" files.

+1.

[STYLE] Self-sufficient header filesMats Kindahl27 Aug
  • Re: [STYLE] Self-sufficient header filesKonstantin Osipov8 Sep
    • Re: [STYLE] Self-sufficient header filesMichael Widenius16 Sep
      • Re: [STYLE] Self-sufficient header filesTor Didriksen16 Sep
      • Re: [STYLE] Self-sufficient header filesKonstantin Osipov16 Sep
        • Re: [STYLE] Self-sufficient header filesMats Kindahl16 Sep