List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:LeeRicky Date:September 4 2010 8:15am
Subject:RE: How to avoid mysql warning "Got signal 14 from thread 0"
View as plain text
Thank you, Marc !

I will see the code in the server and try if the API mysql_thread_create() can be used in
our code.  Actually, we have several background threads and they do

different work.  We collect their statistic information,  and the information is
visiable in our custom table in INFORMATION_SCHEMA database.  These information

can be used to help us optimize the performance of our storage engine.

Regards,
Ricky