List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kristian Nielsen Date:August 17 2010 4:13pm
Subject:Re: Make issue
View as plain text
Hiromichi Watari <hiromichiwatari@stripped> writes:

> Thank you for your suggestion, I tried it out but to no avail.
> I have the following line added to sql_class.h file,
>
> #include <sys/signalfd.h>
>
> which is not in the original file.  This is not a problem with Fedora so it may be
> something to do with installing/finding where signalfd.h is in Ubuntu.  I'm still
> investigating it.

In my Ubuntu 8.04 installation, signalfd.h is provided by the package
`linux-libc-dev', and it's actually called <linux/signalfd.h> (missed that the
first time).

(And now of course I am curious why you are including linux kernel headers
from MySQL source code?)

 - Kristian.
Thread
Make issueHiromichi Watari16 Aug
  • Re: Make issueKristian Nielsen16 Aug
    • Re: Make issueHiromichi Watari17 Aug
      • Re: Make issueKristian Nielsen17 Aug
        • Re: Make issueHiromichi Watari17 Aug
        • Re: Make issueHartmut Holzgraefe18 Aug
          • Re: Make issueHiromichi Watari18 Aug