List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hiromichi Watari Date:August 17 2010 3:39pm
Subject:Re: Make issue
View as plain text
Hi Kristian,
Thank you for your suggestion, I tried it out but to no avail.
I have the following line added to sql_class.h file,

#include <sys/signalfd.h>

which is not in the original file.  This is not a problem with Fedora so it may be
something to do with installing/finding where signalfd.h is in Ubuntu.  I'm still
investigating it.

Thanks,
Hiromichi