List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yuan Wang Date:August 13 2010 7:30am
Subject:How to build MySQL in release mode with UDF support from source
View as plain text
I recently found that if MySQL is built from source using
BUILD/compile-pentium64-max, I could not create UDF in it. I checked
the build script and found that --with-client-ldflags=-all-static is
given is this situation, so UDF is disabled. Howver if it is built in
DEBUG MODE using BUILD/compile-pentium64-debug-max, then UDF will be
enabled.

So, how could I build MySQL in RELEASE MODE with UDF support from source?
Thread
How to build MySQL in release mode with UDF support from sourceYuan Wang13 Aug
  • Re: How to build MySQL in release mode with UDF support from sourceSergei Golubchik13 Aug
  • Re: How to build MySQL in release mode with UDF support from sourceDavi Arnaut13 Aug
Re: How to build MySQL in release mode with UDF support from sourceSergei Golubchik16 Aug