List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vladislav Vaintroub Date:July 29 2010 9:05pm
Subject:RE: post-push emails useless?
View as plain text

Not exactly my opinion. I use Google  with our commits mailing list, in some cases  I find
it more effective than bzr commands.
Also,  when I see something what I believe is going wrong directions, I'm asking questions
 and sometimes it prevents mistakes to be
pushed.
However, for push mails (the original question) I do not see any need.

> --
> Stewart Smith

post-push emails useless?Guilhem Bichot29 Jul
  • Re: post-push emails useless?Stewart Smith29 Jul
    • RE: post-push emails useless?Vladislav Vaintroub29 Jul
  • Re: post-push emails useless?Harrison Fisk29 Jul
    • Re: post-push emails useless?Stewart Smith29 Jul
  • Re: post-push emails useless?Timour Katchaounov30 Jul
    • Re: post-push emails useless?Konstantin Osipov30 Jul
  • Re: post-push emails useless?Kristian Nielsen30 Jul
  • Re: post-push emails useless?Mats Kindahl4 Aug
  • conclusions [Re: post-push emails useless?]Guilhem Bichot9 Aug
    • Re: conclusions [Re: post-push emails useless?]Konstantin Osipov10 Aug
      • Re: conclusions [Re: post-push emails useless?]Guilhem Bichot10 Aug