List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bjorn Munch Date:June 15 2010 7:17am
Subject:Re: mtr patch to uniformly support all loadable plugins
View as plain text
On 14/06 18.15, Sergei Golubchik wrote:
> Hi, Bjorn!
>
> On Jun 14, Bjorn Munch wrote:
> > Thank you very much, I will have a look at this.
> >
> > I'm getting a lot of failures trying to apply the patch to the tip of
> > the 5.1 development branch, what version has this been diff'ed
> > against?
>
> I've used mariadb-5.1 tree. Sorry, I didn't realize they're so
> different.

Ah, sorry, the reason it failed so bad is probably that you mailed the
first patch inline (in the main body of the email), this caused tabs
to be replaced with spaces. Not sure where this untabifying is done.

Anyway, the second one was sent as an attached file, and patched
without incidents. Thanks, and sorry for the trouble.

I recommend always sending patch files as attachments, that ensures
they are recived without any untabifying or line wrapping.

- Bjorn
Thread
mtr patch to uniformly support all loadable pluginssca14 Jun
  • Re: mtr patch to uniformly support all loadable pluginsBjorn Munch14 Jun
    • Re: mtr patch to uniformly support all loadable pluginsSergei Golubchik14 Jun
      • Re: mtr patch to uniformly support all loadable pluginsBjorn Munch15 Jun