List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:aliao Date:June 4 2010 9:26am
Subject:How to get the handler of a table without the help of "mysql upper
layer"
View as plain text
Hi.

fine!

  When i extend the function of some storages, i got a difficult problem,
plz
help!

    In a general way, before we do some operations on a table, we must get a
handler of the table, and the action of getting the handler is prepared by
the
MYSQL upper(sql_table.cc .etc.) but not the substructure(e.g storage...).
    But now i want to get the handler directly without the preparation of
MYSQL upper, is there any way to get the handler by the given table name
or what should we prepare for getting the handler.

thanks!!!
Thread
How to get the handler of a table without the help of "mysql upperlayer"aliao4 Jun
  • re: How to get the handler of a table without the help of "mysql upperlayer"Michael Widenius4 Jun
Re: How to get the handler of a table without the help of "mysqlupper layer"aliao7 Jun