List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sergei Golubchik Date:June 4 2010 6:32am
Subject:Re: possible to use where clause on show engine status?
View as plain text
Hi, Zardosht!

On Jun 03, Zardosht Kasheff wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Is it possible to limit the output of "show engine status" by using a
> where clause? I cannot find a way to do it, but I figured before
> ruling it out, I would post this question. For instance, can I filter
> something on the Name column?

No :(
It's one of the few SHOW commands that wasn't changed to use I_S
framework and it accepts no WHERE or LIKE clause.

You can only filter it by the engine name, that's all:
SHOW ENGINE TOKUDB STATUS

Regards,
Sergei
Thread
possible to use where clause on show engine status?Zardosht Kasheff4 Jun
  • Re: possible to use where clause on show engine status?Patrick Galbraith4 Jun
  • Re: possible to use where clause on show engine status?Sergei Golubchik4 Jun
    • Re: possible to use where clause on show engine status?Stewart Smith5 Jun