List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Patrick Galbraith Date:June 4 2010 3:25am
Subject:Re: possible to use where clause on show engine status?
View as plain text
Zardosht Kasheff wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Is it possible to limit the output of "show engine status" by using a
> where clause? I cannot find a way to do it, but I figured before
> ruling it out, I would post this question. For instance, can I filter
> something on the Name column?
>
> Thanks
> -Zardosht

Zardosht,

I don't have time to verify but perhaps dig around in information_schema.

regards,

Patrick
Thread
possible to use where clause on show engine status?Zardosht Kasheff4 Jun
  • Re: possible to use where clause on show engine status?Patrick Galbraith4 Jun
  • Re: possible to use where clause on show engine status?Sergei Golubchik4 Jun
    • Re: possible to use where clause on show engine status?Stewart Smith5 Jun