List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zardosht Kasheff Date:June 4 2010 2:38am
Subject:possible to use where clause on show engine status?
View as plain text
Hello all,

Is it possible to limit the output of "show engine status" by using a
where clause? I cannot find a way to do it, but I figured before
ruling it out, I would post this question. For instance, can I filter
something on the Name column?

Thanks
-Zardosht
Thread
possible to use where clause on show engine status?Zardosht Kasheff4 Jun
  • Re: possible to use where clause on show engine status?Patrick Galbraith4 Jun
  • Re: possible to use where clause on show engine status?Sergei Golubchik4 Jun
    • Re: possible to use where clause on show engine status?Stewart Smith5 Jun