List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sergei Golubchik Date:May 22 2010 3:24pm
Subject:Re: running replication tests with storage engine plugin installed
View as plain text
Hi, Zardosht!

On May 22, Zardosht Kasheff wrote:

> It would be great to run tests with both the innodb plugin and our
> plugin installed. The real problem comes when we have additional
> variables passed in via --mysqld that are defined in our engine. When
> the innodb_plugin test tries to run, because our engine is not loaded,
> the variable passed in is undefined and the test fails to run.
>
> Any ideas?

This is easy. We have --loose prefix precisely for this purpose, start
all your options with it. E.g. instead of --tokudb-number=15 write
--loose-tokudb-number=15.

--loose turns "unknown option" error into a warning.

Regards,
Sergei
Thread
running replication tests with storage engine plugin installedZardosht Kasheff4 May
  • Re: running replication tests with storage engine plugin installedMARK CALLAGHAN5 May
    • Re: running replication tests with storage engine plugin installedZardosht Kasheff5 May
      • Re: running replication tests with storage engine plugin installedZardosht Kasheff22 May
        • Re: running replication tests with storage engine plugin installedSergei Golubchik22 May