List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:MARK CALLAGHAN Date:May 4 2010 10:37pm
Subject:Re: running replication tests with storage engine plugin installed
View as plain text
This worked for me:
http://www.facebook.com/MySQLatFacebook?v=app_2347471856#!/note.php?note_id=382618805932

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Zardosht Kasheff <zardosht@stripped> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am trying to run a replication test with a private storage engine
> installed as a plugin. I have already installed the plugin, so
> whenever I start mysqld, the plugin is installed. However, when I go
> to run ./mysql-test-run.pl suite/rpl/t/rpl_multi_engine.test, the
> plugin is not installed, and I cannot use our private engine.
>
> I also see that somehow, the innodb plugin is run. How does this happen?
>
> Any ideas what may be going on? We have not run into this problem,
> because until now, we have had our scripts use mysqltest directly.
>
> Thanks
> -Zardosht

Mark Callaghan
mdcallag@stripped
Thread
running replication tests with storage engine plugin installedZardosht Kasheff4 May
  • Re: running replication tests with storage engine plugin installedMARK CALLAGHAN5 May
    • Re: running replication tests with storage engine plugin installedZardosht Kasheff5 May
      • Re: running replication tests with storage engine plugin installedZardosht Kasheff22 May
        • Re: running replication tests with storage engine plugin installedSergei Golubchik22 May