List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zardosht Kasheff Date:May 4 2010 8:33pm
Subject:running replication tests with storage engine plugin installed
View as plain text
Hello all,

I am trying to run a replication test with a private storage engine
installed as a plugin. I have already installed the plugin, so
whenever I start mysqld, the plugin is installed. However, when I go
to run ./mysql-test-run.pl suite/rpl/t/rpl_multi_engine.test, the
plugin is not installed, and I cannot use our private engine.

I also see that somehow, the innodb plugin is run. How does this happen?

Any ideas what may be going on? We have not run into this problem,
because until now, we have had our scripts use mysqltest directly.

Thanks
-Zardosht
Thread
running replication tests with storage engine plugin installedZardosht Kasheff4 May
  • Re: running replication tests with storage engine plugin installedMARK CALLAGHAN5 May
    • Re: running replication tests with storage engine plugin installedZardosht Kasheff5 May
      • Re: running replication tests with storage engine plugin installedZardosht Kasheff22 May
        • Re: running replication tests with storage engine plugin installedSergei Golubchik22 May