List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kristian Nielsen Date:April 27 2010 6:08am
Subject:Re: Unnecessary/wrong update_table_map_version() in binlog_end_trans() ?
View as plain text
Mats Kindahl <mats@stripped> writes:

> The table map version was used in the early implementation to identify
> when it was necessary to write out a table map, but I think that the
> current logic does not require the table map at all.

Indeed you are right, a quick check of the code shows that the
table_map_version is completely unused. So I can just remove it, problem
solved :-)

tnx,

 - Kristian.
Thread
Unnecessary/wrong update_table_map_version() in binlog_end_trans() ?Kristian Nielsen27 Apr
  • Re: Unnecessary/wrong update_table_map_version() in binlog_end_trans()?Mats Kindahl27 Apr
    • Re: Unnecessary/wrong update_table_map_version() in binlog_end_trans() ?Kristian Nielsen27 Apr
      • Re: Unnecessary/wrong update_table_map_version() in binlog_end_trans()?Mats Kindahl3 May