List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stewart Smith Date:April 15 2010 12:03am
Subject:Re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful in
binary packages?
View as plain text
On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 21:43:44 +0400, Konstantin Osipov <kostja@stripped> wrote:
> * Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz <hakan@stripped> [10/04/14 20:47]:
>
> > We were busy with our preparations for the MySQL UC. Brian, we
> > totally agree that having a separate sql-bench repository on
> > launchpad is the way to go. I am currently trying to figure out
> > how to export sql-bench with the help of bzr in a way, so that
> > re-merging it back into MariaDB becomes easy. I think the same
> > will be true for merging with MySQL sources, too.
>
> Not as much as I'm personally interested in collaboration on
> sql-bench, it would be very interesting to hear about your
> experience trying to extract it from the tree into a
> separate repository.

wasn't it already in one?

did that never make it into the outside world? or was it pulled back in?
or other bits of disorganisation?

I remember using an external tree when throwing it against
NDB... well.. 5 years ago or something?

--
Stewart Smith
Thread
Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful in binarypackages?Joerg Bruehe9 Feb
  • RE: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful inbinary packages?Vladislav Vaintroub9 Feb
    • Re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful inbinary packages?Joerg Bruehe9 Feb
  • re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful in binary packages?Michael Widenius10 Feb
    • Re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful in binary packages?MARK CALLAGHAN10 Feb
      • Re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful inbinary packages?Sergei Golubchik10 Feb
      • Re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful in binary packages?Michael Widenius11 Feb
        • Re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful inbinary packages?Patrick Galbraith11 Feb
          • Re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful inbinary packages?Michael Widenius10 Mar
            • Re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful in binary packages?Brian Aker10 Mar
              • Re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful in binary packages?Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz14 Apr
                • Re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful in binary packages?Brian Aker14 Apr
                • Re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful inbinary packages?Konstantin Osipov14 Apr
                  • Re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful inbinary packages?Stewart Smith15 Apr
                    • Re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful in binary packages?Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz15 Apr