List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tor Didriksen Date:April 12 2010 9:33am
Subject:Re: doxygen comments in header files
View as plain text
On 2010-04-12 11:15, Guilhem Bichot wrote:
> Hello Tor,
>
> Tor Didriksen a écrit, Le 12.04.2010 11:11:

>>> I remember you raised the ctags problem previously, but I don't
>>> remember what it was (just that it was about ctags not finding
>>> information) :-( Could you please re-explain it?
>>> Thanks!
>>
>> By default, etags will not tag function declarations.
>> see 'man etags' and the --declarations option
>
> Right, good to know. However Serg uses Exuberant ctags (with vim) (and
> I use it too but with etags-compatible output for Emacs). And I
> remember Serg noticed a problem with exctags vs
> declaration/definition, but not the details.

Seems you have similar options for exuberant ctags.

-- didrik

ctags --list-kinds
     c  classes
     d  macro definitions
     e  enumerators (values inside an enumeration)
     f  function definitions
     g  enumeration names
     l  local variables [off]
     m  class, struct, and union members
     n  namespaces
     p  function prototypes [off]
     s  structure names
     t  typedefs
     u  union names
     v  variable definitions
     x  external and forward variable declarations [off]

C++
     c  classes
     d  macro definitions
     e  enumerators (values inside an enumeration)
     f  function definitions
     g  enumeration names
     l  local variables [off]
     m  class, struct, and union members
     n  namespaces
     p  function prototypes [off]
     s  structure names
     t  typedefs
     u  union names
     v  variable definitions
     x  external and forward variable declarations [off]

Thread
doxygen comments in header filesGuilhem Bichot31 Mar
  • Re: doxygen comments in header filesTor Didriksen6 Apr
    • Re: doxygen comments in header filesGuilhem Bichot6 Apr
      • Re: doxygen comments in header filesMats Kindahl6 Apr
    • Re: doxygen comments in header filesKristian Nielsen6 Apr
      • Re: doxygen comments in header filesGuilhem Bichot9 Apr
        • Re: doxygen comments in header filesTimour Katchaounov11 Apr
          • Re: doxygen comments in header filesDavi Arnaut11 Apr
            • Re: doxygen comments in header filesDavi Arnaut11 Apr
            • Re: doxygen comments in header filesSergei Golubchik11 Apr
              • Re: doxygen comments in header filesGuilhem Bichot12 Apr
                • Re: doxygen comments in header filesTor Didriksen12 Apr
                  • Re: doxygen comments in header filesGuilhem Bichot12 Apr
                    • Re: doxygen comments in header filesTor Didriksen12 Apr
                  • Re: doxygen comments in header filesSergei Golubchik12 Apr
            • Re: doxygen comments in header filesMichael Widenius13 Apr
              • Re: doxygen comments in header filesDavi Arnaut13 Apr
    • Re: doxygen comments in header filesMichael Widenius6 Apr
      • Re: doxygen comments in header filesMARK CALLAGHAN6 Apr
        • Re: doxygen comments in header filesMichael Widenius13 Apr
  • Re: doxygen comments in header filesDavi Arnaut7 Apr
    • Re: doxygen comments in header filesGuilhem Bichot7 Apr
    • Re: doxygen comments in header filesKonstantin Osipov9 Apr
  • Re: doxygen comments in header filesIngo Strüwing12 Apr
    • Re: doxygen comments in header filesGuilhem Bichot15 Apr
      • Re: doxygen comments in header filesIngo Strüwing15 Apr
        • RE: doxygen comments in header filesVladislav Vaintroub16 Apr