List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tor Didriksen Date:April 12 2010 9:11am
Subject:Re: doxygen comments in header files
View as plain text
On 2010-04-12 10:35, Guilhem Bichot wrote:
> Hello Serg,
>
> Sergei Golubchik a écrit, Le 11.04.2010 16:27:
>> Hi, Davi!
>>
>> On Apr 11, Davi Arnaut wrote:
>>> Hi Timour,

>>> Besides Monty, I think everybody else is in agreement.
>>
>> No, as a heavy ctags user I prefer the function documentation near the
>> implementation. With the exception of the public API headers, like
>> plugin.h or mysql.h.
>>
>> I'm not going to argue my case though. But I would be happy to know a
>> solution for ctags users for "documentation in the headers" style.
>
> I remember you raised the ctags problem previously, but I don't
> remember what it was (just that it was about ctags not finding
> information) :-( Could you please re-explain it?
> Thanks!

By default, etags will not tag function declarations.
see 'man etags' and the --declarations option

-- didrik

Thread
doxygen comments in header filesGuilhem Bichot31 Mar
  • Re: doxygen comments in header filesTor Didriksen6 Apr
    • Re: doxygen comments in header filesGuilhem Bichot6 Apr
      • Re: doxygen comments in header filesMats Kindahl6 Apr
    • Re: doxygen comments in header filesKristian Nielsen6 Apr
      • Re: doxygen comments in header filesGuilhem Bichot9 Apr
        • Re: doxygen comments in header filesTimour Katchaounov11 Apr
          • Re: doxygen comments in header filesDavi Arnaut11 Apr
            • Re: doxygen comments in header filesDavi Arnaut11 Apr
            • Re: doxygen comments in header filesSergei Golubchik11 Apr
              • Re: doxygen comments in header filesGuilhem Bichot12 Apr
                • Re: doxygen comments in header filesTor Didriksen12 Apr
                  • Re: doxygen comments in header filesGuilhem Bichot12 Apr
                    • Re: doxygen comments in header filesTor Didriksen12 Apr
                  • Re: doxygen comments in header filesSergei Golubchik12 Apr
            • Re: doxygen comments in header filesMichael Widenius13 Apr
              • Re: doxygen comments in header filesDavi Arnaut13 Apr
    • Re: doxygen comments in header filesMichael Widenius6 Apr
      • Re: doxygen comments in header filesMARK CALLAGHAN6 Apr
        • Re: doxygen comments in header filesMichael Widenius13 Apr
  • Re: doxygen comments in header filesDavi Arnaut7 Apr
    • Re: doxygen comments in header filesGuilhem Bichot7 Apr
    • Re: doxygen comments in header filesKonstantin Osipov9 Apr
  • Re: doxygen comments in header filesIngo Strüwing12 Apr
    • Re: doxygen comments in header filesGuilhem Bichot15 Apr
      • Re: doxygen comments in header filesIngo Strüwing15 Apr
        • RE: doxygen comments in header filesVladislav Vaintroub16 Apr