List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Guilhem Bichot Date:April 12 2010 8:35am
Subject:Re: doxygen comments in header files
View as plain text
Hello Serg,

Sergei Golubchik a écrit, Le 11.04.2010 16:27:
> Hi, Davi!
>
> On Apr 11, Davi Arnaut wrote:
>> Hi Timour,
>>
>> On 4/11/10 12:39 AM, Timour Katchaounov wrote:
>>> Guilhem, guys,
>>>
>>> I'd say, enough theoretical talk. Could each proponent
>>> of a specific method of commenting pick some class, and
>>> send to the list a sample with comments for both the
>>> interface and implementation of few class members.
>>> Such an example should contain a complete meaningful
>>> description, not just a formal description of parameters
>>> and results.
>> Besides Monty, I think everybody else is in agreement.
>
> No, as a heavy ctags user I prefer the function documentation near the
> implementation. With the exception of the public API headers, like
> plugin.h or mysql.h.
>
> I'm not going to argue my case though. But I would be happy to know a
> solution for ctags users for "documentation in the headers" style.

I remember you raised the ctags problem previously, but I don't remember
what it was (just that it was about ctags not finding information) :-(
Could you please re-explain it?
Thanks!
Thread
doxygen comments in header filesGuilhem Bichot31 Mar
  • Re: doxygen comments in header filesTor Didriksen6 Apr
    • Re: doxygen comments in header filesGuilhem Bichot6 Apr
      • Re: doxygen comments in header filesMats Kindahl6 Apr
    • Re: doxygen comments in header filesKristian Nielsen6 Apr
      • Re: doxygen comments in header filesGuilhem Bichot9 Apr
        • Re: doxygen comments in header filesTimour Katchaounov11 Apr
          • Re: doxygen comments in header filesDavi Arnaut11 Apr
            • Re: doxygen comments in header filesDavi Arnaut11 Apr
            • Re: doxygen comments in header filesSergei Golubchik11 Apr
              • Re: doxygen comments in header filesGuilhem Bichot12 Apr
                • Re: doxygen comments in header filesTor Didriksen12 Apr
                  • Re: doxygen comments in header filesGuilhem Bichot12 Apr
                    • Re: doxygen comments in header filesTor Didriksen12 Apr
                  • Re: doxygen comments in header filesSergei Golubchik12 Apr
            • Re: doxygen comments in header filesMichael Widenius13 Apr
              • Re: doxygen comments in header filesDavi Arnaut13 Apr
    • Re: doxygen comments in header filesMichael Widenius6 Apr
      • Re: doxygen comments in header filesMARK CALLAGHAN6 Apr
        • Re: doxygen comments in header filesMichael Widenius13 Apr
  • Re: doxygen comments in header filesDavi Arnaut7 Apr
    • Re: doxygen comments in header filesGuilhem Bichot7 Apr
    • Re: doxygen comments in header filesKonstantin Osipov9 Apr
  • Re: doxygen comments in header filesIngo Strüwing12 Apr
    • Re: doxygen comments in header filesGuilhem Bichot15 Apr
      • Re: doxygen comments in header filesIngo Strüwing15 Apr
        • RE: doxygen comments in header filesVladislav Vaintroub16 Apr