List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:shyam gautam Date:March 31 2010 2:36pm
Subject:Re: MySQL select sum operation
View as plain text
hii;

  myself shyam ;

i want to understand the code of the mysql which is related to the sum
operation means what is the actual flow at the code level for a particular
query like suppose

we fire a query like select sum(salary) from employee where salary < 10000;

like

so guide me to understand the actual flow of mysqlcode for sum operation .

means in which modules it start and where it parsed and all flows for this
query ..

means describe me for take a example of sum query what function is
called during parsing phases and optimization phases and how this
query called the sum operation .

a lot of thanks
Thread
Re: MySQL select sum operationshyam gautam31 Mar
  • Re: MySQL select sum operationPatrick Galbraith31 Mar
  • Re: MySQL select sum operationLenz Grimmer31 Mar