List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sergei Golubchik Date:March 31 2010 1:37pm
Subject:Storage Engine Summit 2010
View as plain text
Hi, all!

We are happy to announce the *Storage Engine Summit* 2010.

This traditional one-day meeting of Storage Engine vendors/authors takes
place yearly right after the User Conference.

This year it will be held on Friday, April 16h.

Invited are all MySQL/MariaDB Storage Engine vendors and anyone
interested in the MySQL/MariaDB Storage Engine API. Please register in
advance, the space is limited.

We will talk about new developments in the area of the MySQL/MariaDB
Storage Engine API - what was implemented recently, what we are working
on - and about new directions of the development, what needs to be
implemented to make the life of Storage Engine authors easier.

See http://askmonty.org/wiki/Storage_Engine_Summit_2010 for details.

Regards,
Sergei Golubchik
MariaDB

Thread
Storage Engine Summit 2010Sergei Golubchik31 Mar
  • Re: Storage Engine Summit 2010Sergei Golubchik25 Apr