List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sergei Golubchik Date:March 31 2010 1:37pm
Subject:Storage Engine Summit 2010
View as plain text
Hi, all!

We are happy to announce the *Storage Engine Summit* 2010.

This traditional one-day meeting of Storage Engine vendors/authors takes
place yearly right after the User Conference.

This year it will be held on Friday, April 16h.

Invited are all MySQL/MariaDB Storage Engine vendors and anyone
interested in the MySQL/MariaDB Storage Engine API. Please register in
advance, the space is limited.

We will talk about new developments in the area of the MySQL/MariaDB
Storage Engine API - what was implemented recently, what we are working
on - and about new directions of the development, what needs to be
implemented to make the life of Storage Engine authors easier.

See for details.

Sergei Golubchik

Storage Engine Summit 2010Sergei Golubchik31 Mar
  • Re: Storage Engine Summit 2010Sergei Golubchik25 Apr