List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lenz Grimmer Date:March 9 2010 9:36am
Subject:Re: contribution: pluggable authentication
View as plain text
Hi Serg,

On 02/19/10 02:21 PM, sca@stripped wrote:

> This is a patch for WL#1054.
> Done by RJ Silk and me.
> Includes server side, client side, examples.
> In a separate patch I've attached a small bugfix for mysqltest, without
> it change_user.test will fail

Thanks a lot for this contribution! We've incorporated the patch and it
is currently going through review. Joro is working on it.

Lenz Grimmer - MySQL Community Relations Manager -
Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten,  DE
Vorsitz d. Aufsichtsrates: Martin Haering       AG Muenchen: HRB161028

contribution: pluggable authenticationsca19 Feb
  • Re: contribution: pluggable authenticationLenz Grimmer9 Mar