List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonas Oreland Date:March 5 2010 10:54am
Subject:Re: I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let me
View as plain text
Guilhem Bichot wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Stewart Smith a écrit, Le 01.03.2010 01:15:
>> On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 18:54:41 -0300, Davi Arnaut <Davi.Arnaut@stripped>
>> wrote:
>>> I wish...
>>
>> The 2a bzr repo format is a big improvement... you need somebody to
>> convert the central repository (and on launchpad) and then get all the
>> devs to convert too.
>
> Work on this has started a few weeks ago.
>
>> but after that pain, things are a lot better perf wise.
>
> Yes. Some commands get twice slower. "bzr annotate" gets twice slower alas.

that is a cruel joke right ?
i use "annotate" several times a week...

Thread
I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let meMARK CALLAGHAN26 Feb
  • Re: I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let meJonas Oreland26 Feb
  • Re: I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let meDavi Arnaut26 Feb
    • Re: I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let meStewart Smith1 Mar
      • Re: I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let meGuilhem Bichot5 Mar
        • Re: I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let meJonas Oreland5 Mar
          • Re: I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let meGuilhem Bichot5 Mar
            • Re: I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let meJonas Oreland5 Mar
  • Re: I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let meGuilhem Bichot5 Mar
    • Re: I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let meMARK CALLAGHAN17 Mar