List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Konstantin Osipov Date:March 4 2010 6:33pm
Subject:Re: Change request to WL#3561 - transactional LOCK TABLE
View as plain text
* Sinisa Milivojevic <Sinisa.Milivojevic@stripped> [10/03/04 21:31]:
>> If we convert WRITE locks to exclusive storage engine locks, DDL under
>> lock tables will again lead to numerous deadlocks,
>> as it is the case in 5.1.
>>

> Kostja,
>
> But, bugs like #989 are not solved with table locks anyway !!

They are solved with the current table locks.

WL#3561 table locks still lead to deadlocks.

Thread
Change request to WL#3561 - transactional LOCK TABLEIngo Strüwing4 Mar
  • Re: Change request to WL#3561 - transactional LOCK TABLEKonstantin Osipov4 Mar
  • Re: Change request to WL#3561 - transactional LOCK TABLESergei Golubchik4 Mar
Re: Change request to WL#3561 - transactional LOCK TABLEKonstantin Osipov4 Mar
  • Re: Change request to WL#3561 - transactional LOCK TABLEIngo Strüwing4 Mar