List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stewart Smith Date:March 1 2010 12:15am
Subject:Re: I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let me
View as plain text
On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 18:54:41 -0300, Davi Arnaut <Davi.Arnaut@stripped> wrote:
> On 2/26/10 6:21 PM, MARK CALLAGHAN wrote:
> > Can mysql move to git?
>
> I wish...

The 2a bzr repo format is a big improvement... you need somebody to
convert the central repository (and on launchpad) and then get all the
devs to convert too.

but after that pain, things are a lot better perf wise.

--
Stewart Smith
Thread
          • Re: I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let meGuilhem Bichot5 Mar
            • Re: I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let meJonas Oreland5 Mar
  • Re: I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let meGuilhem Bichot5 Mar
    • Re: I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let meMARK CALLAGHAN17 Mar