List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonas Oreland Date:February 26 2010 9:40pm
Subject:Re: I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let me
View as plain text
> Can mysql move to git?

maybe look at http://github.com/jonasoreland/git-bzr

- i've never actually dared making commit in git
- the git-patch by pieter is not needed any longer cause it has been accepted upstream
- when I worked on this first time, bzr fast-export had lots of bugs
  lately it's seems to work well

/jonas
Thread
I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let meMARK CALLAGHAN26 Feb
  • Re: I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let meJonas Oreland26 Feb
  • Re: I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let meDavi Arnaut26 Feb
    • Re: I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let meStewart Smith1 Mar
      • Re: I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let meGuilhem Bichot5 Mar
        • Re: I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let meJonas Oreland5 Mar
          • Re: I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let meGuilhem Bichot5 Mar
            • Re: I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let meJonas Oreland5 Mar
  • Re: I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let meGuilhem Bichot5 Mar
    • Re: I want to share, but bzr/launchpad won't let meMARK CALLAGHAN17 Mar