List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Moritz Mertinkat Date:February 24 2010 7:38pm
Subject:Bug #44987: DELETE IGNORE and FK constraint
View as plain text
Hi everybody,

some weeks ago I came across a problem with DELETE IGNORE while using
foreign key constraints on MySQL 5.1.43.

The problem is already known and has been verified, but no fix has been
made to far: http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=44987

I've supplied a patch (http://bugs.mysql.com/file.php?id=13943&text=1)
which is working quite well for me but somebody with a deeper
understanding of the code should probably double-check it.

Unfortunately it's not assigned to anyone which is why I'm writing to
this list :) I would really like to see this bug fixed in the next
release even though it's only "non-critical".

Best regards,
Moritz

Thread
Bug #44987: DELETE IGNORE and FK constraintMoritz Mertinkat24 Feb
  • re: Bug #44987: DELETE IGNORE and FK constraintMichael Widenius10 Mar