List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Merve Soner Date:February 13 2010 8:47pm
Subject:Getting handler of a table
View as plain text
Hi all,

I am trying to implement an automatic insert function inside MySQL. In
other words, when a SELECT query is run on the first table the result
of this query should be written to another table.

I tried to hold handler of second table when mysql_create_table
function (inside sql_table.cc) is called and then use its ha_write_row
function. It did not work. The values in the structure was not set
properly. How can I access handler functions (like ha_write_row or
write_row) of the second table? Where is handler structure filled
properly?

Thanks,
Merve
Thread
Getting handler of a tableMerve Soner13 Feb
  • Re: Getting handler of a tableStewart Smith16 Feb
  • Re: Getting handler of a tableSergei Golubchik16 Feb
Re: Getting handler of a tableSergei Golubchik22 Feb