List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vladislav Vaintroub Date:February 9 2010 12:10pm
Subject:RE: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful in
binary packages?
View as plain text
Joerg, if sql-bench is not any useful, why not just skip packing that stuff,
always. Instead of reintroducing unuseful option, that one will still have
to port to CMake?

> An associated comment from a changeset done
> on 2009-Nov-29 by Mr. Widenius reads..

Quite sure Monty has already gone at that time.

Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful in binarypackages?Joerg Bruehe9 Feb
  • RE: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful inbinary packages?Vladislav Vaintroub9 Feb
    • Re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful inbinary packages?Joerg Bruehe9 Feb
  • re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful in binary packages?Michael Widenius10 Feb
    • Re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful in binary packages?MARK CALLAGHAN10 Feb
      • Re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful inbinary packages?Sergei Golubchik10 Feb
      • Re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful in binary packages?Michael Widenius11 Feb
        • Re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful inbinary packages?Patrick Galbraith11 Feb
          • Re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful inbinary packages?Michael Widenius10 Mar
            • Re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful in binary packages?Brian Aker10 Mar
              • Re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful in binary packages?Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz14 Apr
                • Re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful in binary packages?Brian Aker14 Apr
                • Re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful inbinary packages?Konstantin Osipov14 Apr
                  • Re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful inbinary packages?Stewart Smith15 Apr
                    • Re: Cleanup proposal: Is the "sql-bench" subtree still useful in binary packages?Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz15 Apr