List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lenz Grimmer Date:February 3 2010 10:24am
Subject:Re: SHOW PROFILE CPU port for Windows.
View as plain text
On 02/03/2010 03:52 AM, Reggie Burnett wrote:
> Sorry it took so long to get to this.  I like the patch but also
> assigned another dev to review it.  Hopefully he can get to it soon. Thanks!

Thanks a lot, Reggie! FWIW, Alex has submitted an SCA and is listed on the
signatory list. So we're all good from the administrative side of things :)

Bye,
	LenZ
--
Lenz Grimmer - MySQL Community Relations Manager -  http://de.sun.com/
Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten, DE

SHOW PROFILE CPU port for Windows.Alex Budovski30 Dec
  • Re: SHOW PROFILE CPU port for Windows.Lenz Grimmer4 Jan
    • Re: SHOW PROFILE CPU port for Windows.Alex Budovski5 Jan
    • Re: SHOW PROFILE CPU port for Windows.Reggie Burnett3 Feb
      • Re: SHOW PROFILE CPU port for Windows.Lenz Grimmer3 Feb