List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sergei Golubchik Date:February 1 2010 1:06pm
Subject:Re: Finding the start of a statement
View as plain text
Hi, Paul!

On Jan 27, Paul McCullagh wrote:
> I am having a bit of a problem fixing the following bug:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/pbxt/+bug/513012
>
> The problem is that it leads to "nested statements".
> So the INSERT statement is "nested" in the UPDATE statement.
>
> My problem is that I need to detect the start and end of statements.

Why do you need to detect the start of the INSERT ?
Or, in other words, how your inability of detecting a start of the
INSERT causes the bug lp:513012 ?

Regards,
Sergei
Thread
Finding the start of a statementPaul McCullagh27 Jan
  • re: Finding the start of a statementMichael Widenius29 Jan
    • Re: Finding the start of a statementMARK CALLAGHAN29 Jan
      • Re: Finding the start of a statementPaul McCullagh1 Feb
        • Re: Finding the start of a statementKristian Nielsen1 Feb
          • Re: Finding the start of a statementPaul McCullagh1 Feb
          • Re: Finding the start of a statementKristian Nielsen11 Feb
        • Re: Finding the start of a statementSergei Golubchik1 Feb
          • Re: Finding the start of a statementPaul McCullagh2 Feb
      • Re: Finding the start of a statementMichael Widenius3 Feb
        • Re: Finding the start of a statementMARK CALLAGHAN18 Feb