List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Amila Liyanaarachchi Date:December 11 2009 1:58pm
Subject:Re: query cache extension
View as plain text
Hi,

I want to see the performance differences (with various read, write
ratios) between a pure query cache implementation and a modified query
cache implementation. The intended modification is to allow the query
cache to cache the queries after parsing (now it just caches the query
before doing a processing) but what I wanted to see is how it behaves
if we parse and store the query (then semantically identical queries
will be identified as identical which is not the case now).

Does anybody tried something like this before, which I can use as an
start to my work?
It'll be great if anybody can give some feedback on this about where
to start it.

Thanks,
Amila
Thread
query cache extensionAmila Liyanaarachchi11 Nov
  • Re: query cache extensionSergei Golubchik12 Nov
    • Re: query cache extensionAmila Liyanaarachchi13 Nov
      • Re: query cache extensionSergei Golubchik13 Nov
        • Re: query cache extensionAmila Liyanaarachchi11 Dec
          • Re: query cache extensionRick James16 Jan
Re: query cache extensionAmila Liyanaarachchi20 Jan
  • Re: query cache extensionSergei Golubchik20 Jan