List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mats Kindahl Date:November 20 2009 8:04am
Subject:Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.
View as plain text
Hi Yuan,

In 5.1, the full row is sent over to the slave, so I am a little surprised that
there is anything missing at all.

Do you have an example I can look at?

Best wishes,
Mats Kindahl

--
Mats Kindahl
Senior Software Engineer
Database Technology Group
Sun Microsystems
Thread
Primary key is miss in row based replication.Yuan Wang20 Nov
  • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Venu Kalyan20 Nov
  • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Venu Kalyan20 Nov
  • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Mats Kindahl20 Nov
    • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Yuan Wang21 Nov
      • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Mats Kindahl24 Nov
        • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Yuan Wang25 Nov
          • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Kristian Nielsen25 Nov
          • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Mats Kindahl25 Nov
            • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Yuan Wang26 Nov
              • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Kristian Nielsen26 Nov
                • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Mats Kindahl26 Nov
              • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Mats Kindahl26 Nov
Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Yuan Wang20 Nov