List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Venu Kalyan Date:November 20 2009 4:30am
Subject:Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.
View as plain text
Can you be bit more specific  with example ?  I just tested a case and
for me it works for the new engine that am working on it...

What are you returning for table_flags()

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 7:30 PM, Yuan Wang <wangyuanzju@stripped> wrote:
> We are developed a storage engine using row based replication. During
> the test we found that primary key values will not be included in the
> binlog event. So the slave is impossible to identify which row to
> update.
>
> Is this a bug or is there a flag to tell MySQL to include primary key?
> We are based on 5.1.33 currently.
Thread
Primary key is miss in row based replication.Yuan Wang20 Nov
  • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Venu Kalyan20 Nov
  • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Venu Kalyan20 Nov
  • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Mats Kindahl20 Nov
    • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Yuan Wang21 Nov
      • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Mats Kindahl24 Nov
        • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Yuan Wang25 Nov
          • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Kristian Nielsen25 Nov
          • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Mats Kindahl25 Nov
            • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Yuan Wang26 Nov
              • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Kristian Nielsen26 Nov
                • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Mats Kindahl26 Nov
              • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Mats Kindahl26 Nov
Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Yuan Wang20 Nov