List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Venu Kalyan Date:November 20 2009 4:10am
Subject:Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.
View as plain text
We are developed a storage engine using row based replication. During
the test we found that primary key values will not be included in the
binlog event. So the slave is impossible to identify which row to
update.

Is this a bug or is there a flag to tell MySQL to include primary key?
We are based on 5.1.33 currently.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 7:30 PM, Yuan Wang <wangyuanzju@stripped> wrote:

> We are developed a storage engine using row based replication. During
> the test we found that primary key values will not be included in the
> binlog event. So the slave is impossible to identify which row to
> update.
>
> Is this a bug or is there a flag to tell MySQL to include primary key?
> We are based on 5.1.33 currently.

Primary key is miss in row based replication.Yuan Wang20 Nov
  • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Venu Kalyan20 Nov
  • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Venu Kalyan20 Nov
  • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Mats Kindahl20 Nov
    • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Yuan Wang21 Nov
      • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Mats Kindahl24 Nov
        • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Yuan Wang25 Nov
          • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Kristian Nielsen25 Nov
          • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Mats Kindahl25 Nov
            • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Yuan Wang26 Nov
              • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Kristian Nielsen26 Nov
                • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Mats Kindahl26 Nov
              • Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Mats Kindahl26 Nov
Re: Primary key is miss in row based replication.Yuan Wang20 Nov