List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul McCullagh Date:November 11 2009 3:11pm
Subject:Re: how does one know if their storage engine supports replication?
View as plain text
Hmmm, this is a can of worms, as I suspected...

Thanks for the warning Ann!

On Nov 11, 2009, at 4:02 PM, Ann W. Harrison wrote:

> Paul
>> Line 1579, handler.cc:
>> DBUG_ASSERT(total_ha_2pc == (ulong) opt_bin_log+1); // only InnoDB
>> and binlog
>> (as reported in this bug: http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=47134)
>
> I've been there - trying to get Falcon and InnoDB to run in the same
> image with the binlog.  I found some problems; Sergei fixed some
> problems; the two sets overlapped but were not identical.  In short,
> I never got both storage engines working at the same time, though I
> did get Falcon coordinated with the binlog.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Ann

Thread
how does one know if their storage engine supports replication?Zardosht Kasheff9 Nov
  • Re: how does one know if their storage engine supports replication?Sergei Golubchik9 Nov
    • Re: how does one know if their storage engine supports replication?Mats Kindahl9 Nov
  • Re: how does one know if their storage engine supports replication?Mats Kindahl9 Nov
    • Re: how does one know if their storage engine supports replication?MARK CALLAGHAN9 Nov
      • Re: how does one know if their storage engine supports replication?Sergei Golubchik9 Nov
        • Re: how does one know if their storage engine supports replication?MARK CALLAGHAN9 Nov
          • Re: how does one know if their storage engine supports replication?Sergei Golubchik9 Nov
            • Re: how does one know if their storage engine supports replication?Ann W. Harrison9 Nov
              • Re: how does one know if their storage engine supports replication?Zardosht Kasheff9 Nov
                • Re: how does one know if their storage engine supports replication?Sergei Golubchik9 Nov
                • Re: how does one know if their storage engine supports replication?Ann W. Harrison9 Nov
        • Re: how does one know if their storage engine supports replication?Paul McCullagh11 Nov
  • RE: how does one know if their storage engine supports replication?Thomas Jones-Low9 Nov