List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Giuseppe Maxia Date:October 21 2009 8:51am
Subject:Re: Contribution: fix for BUG#42742
View as plain text
Quite a lot of indirection in this post.
Who is who?

Is this a post from Anna who is using Monty's email?
Is it from Monty, who is posing as Anna?
Is it from Sergey, who has has hijacked Monty's laptop?

How could we know? On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog, or an
entrepreneur. In absence of more clues, we should thereafter refer to the
sender(s) above as MOnty/ANna/Sergey, or MOANS for short.

Dear MOANS,
If Sergey has shared his rights with you, would you care to share how this
sharing is done, by showing some publicly verifiable record of the rights
granted to you? With all this sharing of rights and email accounts, forgive
us if we are confused.

Cheers

Giuseppe

P.S. I considered asking Masood or Kaj, or a combination of them, to write
and share my email with you. But I (we?) prefer not to be addressed as "MAGIK"

--
Giuseppe Maxia, MySQL Community Team Lead
Sun Microsystems, www.mysql.com
        • Re: Contribution: fix for BUG#42742Michael Widenius21 Oct
          • Re: Contribution: fix for BUG#42742Masood Mortazavi21 Oct
      • Re: Contribution: fix for BUG#42742Giuseppe Maxia21 Oct
Re: Contribution: fix for BUG#42742sca21 Oct
Re: Contribution: fix for BUG#42742sca21 Oct